Primo Anchorage, AK
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $15 Hourly
- Advising customers on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis.
- Keeping abreast of new cannabis products on the market as well as the latest industry trends through trade shows and research.
- Processing customers' payments using the dispensary's Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Ensuring that the dispensary is clean and well-organized at all times.
- Educating customers on the safe use of their selected cannabis products.
- Correctly weighing, packaging, and labeling cannabis products as required.
- Checking customers' identification documents to verify that they are of legal age.
- Taking inventory of cannabis products and ensuring that the sales floor is adequately stocked.
- A valid marijuana worker's permit or license.
- Sound knowledge of cannabis strains and their medicinal benefits.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
PrimoWhy Work Here?
Cool retail cannabis shop.
12870 Old Seward Hwy suite 105Anchorage, AK
RetailView all jobs at Primo