Cleanroom Assembler/LineLeader - 1st Shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CLEANROOM ASSEMBLER / Line Leader - 1st SHIFT, STOUGHTON, MA
Primo Medical Group ,Inc. is searching for a 1st Shift Line Leader for its Cleanroom to join the team! We are a leader in the development of medical devices and precision machined components. There are currently three locations with a fourth nearing completion. Primo is a dynamic, innovative company offering competitive salary, excellent benefits and has a strong focus on the training and professional advancement of its employees.
Line Leader/Cleanroom Assembler Description:
- Responsible for the supervision and organization of the cleanroom including assembling, labeling and packaging medical device products.
- Must be able to work as a team member or individually in a controlled environment..
- The Line Leader must ensure must ensure assembled goods meet manufacturing specifications.
- Comply with company policies and safety, GMO and ISO regulations.
- Performs work according to established schedules to meet production demands.
- Work to standard operating procedures, drawing/quality inspection plans, and work orders to complete assigned tasks.
- Supervises work at different work stations as production needs require.
- Analyze and help resolve work problems, or assist other workers in solving problems.
- Set up machines and equipment within capabilities and training.
- Report any machine and equipment malfunction to a Cleanroom Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 3 years relevant experience..
- Ability to read, write and follow procedures, drawings and specifications.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers.
- Must have ability to work with basic math and and able to understand prints and measurement tolerances.
- Ability to solve practical problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Experience and/or training in Cleanroom Operations a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits
- Professional Growth Assistance
Primo Medical Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and may offer reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Primo Medical Group
75 Mill StreetStoughton, MA
Get fresh Remote Medical Device Assembler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.