Player Services Rep I
- Responsible for registering hotel guests entering their information in the computer, assigning rooms according to the needs or preferences of the guests.
- Responsible for the exchange of chips, tokens, coins, checks, markers, etc. and safeguarding assigned company funds in accordance with regulations and policy.
- Responsible for Player’s Club needs including setting up new accounts, printing cards, comps and loading promotions.
- Responsible for serving our customers in a friendly, efficient and accurate manner providing excellent guest service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Checks guests into hotel, accepts payment, issues receipts, prints room keys, issues change as needed.
- Checks the guests out of the hotel, computes expenses incurred during their stay such as phone calls, pay-per-view movies ordered, room service, etc.
- Answers phone calls for guests, takes down messages and relays the same to the guests when they pick up their key from the front desk. Answers inquiries on room availability, rates, promotions, etc.
- Assists the guests in their special requests, complaints and problems. Promotes positive customer service by providing correct information and/or directions to patrons as the need arises.
- Coordinates with departments concerned regarding room availability and other matters related to front desk operations.
- Coordinates with housekeeping the rooms that are to be vacated for the day to ensure that these are cleaned and ready for occupancy as soon as possible.
- Prints all transactions at the end of the shift and reconciles totals on the computer printout against cash on hand, prepares and balances the shift end report before submitting to immediate supervisor.
- Counts and balances the starting bank with the outgoing Clerk at the start of the shift.
- Accepts payments in cash, travelers check or credit card; exchanges cash for gaming chips, tokens, or coin.
- Assists customers with the completion of a credit/check cashing application; cash checks for customers (travelers, personal, cash advances, or payroll) in accordance with the company’s check cashing policies and procedures.
- Issues markers and accepts payment on markers in accordance with the company’s marker policies and procedures.
- Verifies chip cash outs over $1,000.00 with the Pit.
- Maintains and completes the required gaming and company forms and reports; logs, records/reports all Title 31 transactions.
- Set up guests with new accounts in Player’s Club; print club cards; activate guest’s promotions as needed; update guest’s account when needed.
- Distributes company payroll checks to employees.
- Sorts and bags loose coins and bundles paper money.
- Endures the department is kept neat and clean at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Related experience and/or training is preferred.
- Minimum 21 years old.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must obtain a Gaming Registration.
- Must obtain certification under Title 31
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must have Microsoft Office experience and basic computer skills capable of navigating through computer applications.
The above job analysis is for the sole purpose of complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act and is not to be construed to include all employees employed in each job classification. The Employer reserves the right to change the requirements of each job analysis as changes in business and/or technology dictate. All weights, distances, and measurements cited in this job analysis are approximations.
Primm Valley Resorts and CasinoJean, NV
Sports and Recreation
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.