Title: Customer Service Representative - Cannabis Delivery Driver
Primetiming is a licensed medical and recreational cannabis delivery service in Sacramento.
We are currently seeking professional and aspiring employees to join the family. we strive to consistently deliver an above and beyond customer experience through our more than exceptional customer service practices, combined with state-of-the-art applications and procedures.
If you are an energized and engaged self-starter looking for an opportunity to excel and grow within an exciting company, we’d like to meet you.
- Cannabis experience is preferred by not required.
- Must have a strong desire to grow professionally and personally
- Make timely deliveries to patients as assigned
Key Responsibilities: Key Attributes Necessary for Success:
- Evaluate customer needs
- Technically proficient with CRM systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must always strive to exceed expectations
- Positive, goal-oriented demeanor
- A true team player willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done to succeed
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership
- Able to create, maintain and build professional relationships and rapport
Example of Duties (This list may not include all of the duties assigned):
- Process and deliver customer orders.
- Verify identity, take cash payments, make an accurate change, capture signatures and other related customer information.
- Ability to use simple arithmetic for cash handling
- Provide exceptional customer service by phone, text and most importantly at the time of delivery.
- Ensure customers' concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently.
- Communicate customer requests and/or problems to a manager when needed.
- Obey all traffic laws and operate vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
- Driving safe and responsibly at ALL times
- Making safe, secure and compliant deliveries to patient’s homes
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust, loyalty, and respect.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines to ensure the protection of both the individual and businesses assets.
- Perform other related work as required.
- Maintaining an excellent patient experience
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
your car MUST be in excellent working order, clean and reliable with no major dings or damage
Performance Requirements, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to adhere to the highest customer service standards at all times.
- Ability to communicate clearly, honestly and effectively with customers and staff.
- Personal knowledge of various cannabis products, to help educate customers and any potential consumers.
- Ability to perceive and meet the needs of customers and staff without direction.
- Strong problem solving, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess a high degree of personal ownership and accountability.
- Demonstrate an exceptional level of organization, patience and flexibility.
- Possess a valid driver's license and current valid insurance.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Work may require prolonged driving, sitting, standing, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a motor vehicle and basic office equipment.
- Requires normal range of hearing.
- Requires healthy vision (aided or unaided) sufficient for safe driving with the ability to see color and adjust focus.
Typical Working Conditions:
- Work is performed in a retail location, warehouse, in a motor vehicle and in public or at the homes of delivery customers.
- MUST be 21 or older to work in the cannabis industry with valid driver’s license.
- MUST pass a Live Scan fingerprint background check (requirement of cannabis industry)
- MUST have a clean criminal AND driving record
- MUST possess your OWN vehicle, in YOUR own name at this time
- Vehicle MUST have clean DMV status and are properly insured
- 2 years of vocational and or accredited college courses recommended
- Rideshare driving experience
- Willing to work weekends
- 2+ years’ experience in logistics, sales, management and or operations recommended
- Understanding of cannabis, medicine, sales, marketing, team-building...
- Excellent customer service, communication, dependability.
- Strong multi-tasking ability, problem-solving, creating efficient processes
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic about cannabis, sales, education, marketing and relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service background preferred
- Student mentality with a hunger for continual growth and challenges
- Works well with others, is a team-player, cool under pressure and makes it happen
- At least 6 months of related experience and/or training utilizing strong customer service skills; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have experience working in a fast-paced work environment. Must have strong attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Platforms, basic data entry. Metric experience a plus
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written
· Excellent Driving Record (Minimum No Moving Violations for Last 3 Years)
- Minimum 21 years of age
Fingerprints and background check- No criminal record
· No DUIs or reckless driving ever
· Clean, reliable vehicle-Must have current registration and insurance
· Smart phone and car charger
· Provide driving record report from the DMV
Please attach a cover letter, resume and current DMV record which can be obtained here: (https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/online/dr)
Compensation & Benefits:
· Competitive wages
· Workplace perks such as coffee, snacks, employee discounts from dispensary.
Please include your social media handles; LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, twitter.
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.