Primetals Technologies is a joint venture of two powerful companies in the metals industry, Siemens VAI Metals Technologies and Mitsubishi-Hitachi Metals Machinery. Operating globally, Primetals Technologies offers a world-class technology product portfolio to guarantee excellence in metals production across the entire value chain - from the raw materials to the finished product. We provide fully integrated new technology, automation and environmental solutions, high-end manufacturing capabilities and comprehensive life-cycle services. Becoming a member of the Primetals Technologies Team, means that our customers can count on reliable and dedicated support to master the challenges facing the metals industry today and in the future. For our Employees, this means
abundant opportunities to gain challenging work experience and steady growth potential for their careers.
Based upon our business growth, we are looking to hire for the position of Mechanical Assembly II at our MSM Benton Harbor MI Facility.
- Assembles component parts, sub-assemblies or completed units. Includes electronic, electro-mechanical, mehanical, structural products, instrument, and plastic parts assembly.
- Uses hand tools, small power tools and other special equipment.
- Receives detailed written and verbal instructions on all work.
- Reads and interprets blue prints.
- Inspects incoming equipment to determine maintenance required.
- May drive a truck, crane or forklift.
- Other work may be assigned at Management's direction
- High School or Equivalent
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Crane/Forklift - In house training provided to obtain certification
- Driver's license
Primetals Technologies offers a full range of benefits starting with first day of employment, including a 6% match on the 401(k) plan. Relocation will be available to candidates based on experience and position. If you want to learn more about Primetals Technologies, visit our website: primetals.com!
At Primetals Technologies, we value difference for the benefit of our Employees, our Customers and our Community. Primetals Technologies is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.