Southwestern Regional Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Primetac is currently hiring for the position of Southwest Regional Sales Representative .
Who we are: Primetac has a nationwide footprint since 1992. Primarily a strong company on the eastern seaboard and throughout the Midwest, we are now increasing the market share by expanding westward with distribution centers in Houston, TX and Ontario, CA Miami, FL and Little Ferry, NJ for location distribution and will-call. We offer a family-business atmosphere as well as a good working climate. We encourage personal growth and offer career advancement to individuals who demonstrate initiative. Our top priority is not finding someone with a certain level of education or certain type of work experience, but rather someone who is sharp, hungry for success, independent-minded, and aligns with our mission and our core values of Ownership, Growth, and Service.
Who we’re looking for: Motivated, business minded individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit to interact and help grow with our customers. Product ownership from start to finish who acts as a leader whose responsibility is to maximize the value of the final delivered product and serve as the main point of contact and expert for the client. This person will promote growing and building new distributors for our products as well as maintain excellent customer service throughout the process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountability on budget, forecasts and quota
- Manage current portfolio of business
- Have drive to expand new business
- Resolve customer issues by troubleshooting
- Expand your knowledge of Primetac culture and products
- Deliver world class customer service
- Bring sales experience to consistently sell on every customer interaction
- Learn and apply the details of the Primetac product offerings, how to gain an understanding of the customer's pain-points, and how to offer and sell solutions to customers to meet their needs
- Achieve your goals in sales, providing excellent service and support, and creating satisfied customers, in accordance with Primetac’s Core Values
- Willingness and ability to travel 20%-40% depending on territory
- Liaison to all levels within the target organization from end-user to field management to purchasing/procurement to sales managers to CEOs
- Deliver and present hands-on product training.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the team:
- A passion for solving problems and delivering solutions
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule
- Minimum of 5 years B2B sales experience
- Packing industry experience, a plus
- Spanish (speaking, writing, reading); major plus
- Reliable and flexible when it comes to dealing with difficult situations
- The ability to quickly adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Motivated to meet and exceed evolving key performance objectives set by executive team
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
· - Base salary plus commission (no cap or limits on compensation)
· - Unlimited earning potential
· - Benefits (medical/dental/vision)
· - PTO
· - 401K
· - Mileage allowance
· - Company-paid business expenses
EEO/Affirmative Action Policy
Primetac is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits harassment of any kind. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Get fresh Region Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.