Life Insurance Sales Representative
- $1,500 to $3,000 Weekly (plus commission)
- no experience required
- remote work from home
- paid training - start earning right away!
- 3 state and federal licenses are sponsored!
- part time or full time
- excellent mentorship is provided until you feel comfortable enough to work alone
- We would love if you were already were licensed, but if not, we are here to help very self-motivated individuals!
Insurance Agent Job Summary
We are seeking a motivated and organized Insurance Agent to join our agency! You will utilize current leads and develop new leads to establish clients and provide the insurance products they need. We offer a wide variety of insurance services, including life, auto, and homeowner’s insurance, and our goal is to determine the best policies for each client. You will be responsible for keeping up with insurance trends and changes to the coverage offered by different insurance companies. We prefer candidates who have at least one year of experience in insurance, sales, or customer service.
Disclosure: *This is a 1099 contracting opportunity where pay is 100% commission-based, and you have the opportunity to obtain state & federal regulated licenses*
Insurance Agent Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop leads and schedule appointments with clients
- Determine the specific needs of particular clients by researching current coverage and available options
- Answer questions related to coverage and annual charges
- Help customers complete all paperwork properly
- Obtain underwriting approval by completing the application for coverage
Insurance Agent Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Prior sales experience is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Organized and self-motivated with effective problem-solving and critical thinking skills
What We Offer
- An excellent educational system designed to get you properly trained quickly and effectively
- A comprehensive support system that genuinely wants you to be successful
- Some of the most trusted products in the industry from many of the largest financial institutions
- Training program and sponsorship for state licensing (Life Insurance, SIE, Series 6, Series 63, Series 26, Series 65, and even MLO in many states)
- Uncapped earnings and industry-leading compensation structure
- Mentorship programs and leadership training
- National and regional conferences
- All expenses paid incentive trips for top producers in the office
- Scheduling flexibility with part-time and full-time opportunities built around your schedule for the ability to work fully remote
OPEN HOUSE PRESENTATION + IN PERSON GROUP INTERVIEW ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 24, 2023 AT 6:30 PM
8901 S LA CIENEGA BLVD STE 205, INGLEWOOD, CA 90301
APPLY TO LOCK YOUR SEAT
8901 s la cienega Blvd Inglewood CA 90301Huntington Park, CA
Finance and InsuranceView All Primerica Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.