Life Insurance Agent Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Remote independent contractor with Primerica, 1099 NEC
The position can be fully remote. Great for the stay-at-home career seeker.
Full-time traveler friendly!
More about the role:
No prior experience in financial services is required.
All required pre-licensing courses and required state licenses are covered by my company (Fingerprints required in some states).
The desired candidate would possess the following skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Thrive in a flexible environment
• Entrepreneurial Mindset
• Strong leadership and decision-making skills
• Ability to develop, manage and drive growth
• Goal Oriented
• Must be 18+ (This is a FEDERAL REQUIREMENT)
• Must pass a background check (No Felonies)
• Self Disciplined
• - Paid training program
• - State & Federal Licenses
• - Part or Full time Flex options
• - COMISSION and Bonus Based, Residual income and stock opportunities(11 income streams)
Full-time or part time
Taking control of your financial future can feel overwhelming. And, if you're like many people, it's hard to even know where to start. When you consider that financial education isn't often taught in schools, it's no wonder so many of us enter adulthood knowing very little about the fundamentals of healthy money management.
If this sounds familiar, you're not alone! For more than 45 years, Primerica's licensed Representatives have educated families just like yours on simple financial concepts as part of our HOW MONEY WORKS approach.
Our goal is to empower you to make informed financial choices through education and then match you with the right financial solutions – term life insurance, investments, auto & home insurance, and more – that can help you achieve your financial goals.
INVESTING FOR THE FUTURE
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Primerica
Get fresh Remote LIFE Insurance Agent jobs daily straight to your inbox!