- Receiving and processing inbound and outbound air freight.
- Perform FOD walks.
- Organizing warehouse inventory.
- Build and Break down of freight.
- Ability to work assigned shift including weekends and holidays.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility in schedule when needed.
- Able to work with little to no supervision.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Self-motivated and be a team player.
- Must be able to fluently read, speak, write and understand English.
- Work under stressful situations.
- Must be able to complete a background check, including FBI criminal history, employment background, and pre-employment drug test.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be U.S. citizen or provide proof of right to work in the U.S.
Education & Experience:
- Possess high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in high noise environment.
- Must be able to bend, lift, stretch and reach both below the waist and above the head.
Primeflight Aviation Services
Why Work Here?Whether you have previous experience in aviation or just a positive attitude and want to provide great customer service, we invite you to apply to join our team. With over 50 airport locations and positions ranging from aircraft fueler and cleaner to wheelchair, baggage service and ramp agent, we provide benefits and advancement opportunities within our growing team. Take advantage of career advancement opportunities with our growing company, and work in a team environment focused on customer service, safety and quality. PrimeFlight is an equal opportunity employer (AA/M/F/D/V).
Full time employees enjoy health benefits, 401K, paid holidays and more