As a valued member of the PrimeFlight team, you will provide a prompt and efficient service to our airline clients and their passengers by performing the following duties:
- Reports daily to Supervisor and/or Manager detailing status of daily operations
- Check equipment for unsafe conditions and take appropriate action to correct such conditions
- Conduct weekly safety debriefing as necessary
- Assures adherence to safety procedures
- Perform fueling in safe and efficient manner
- Accurately track fuel transactions
- Execute daily quality control checks on equipment
- Maintain equipment in clean and functional condition
- Check aircraft for leading edge ice and frost
- Apply deicing fluid Type I and Type IV to aircraft wings, fuselage and tail
- Safely drive large vehicles around aircraft while deicing operation is being performed
- Accurately record deicing fluid transactions for account purposes
- Operate headset / radio to provide communication with dispatcher
- Perform daily quality control checks on equipment and vehicles
- Must abide by and comply with all safety standards and procedures
- Responsible for driving large heavy vehicles around aircraft while deicing operations is being performed
- Demonstrate regular, predictable attendance at job location
- Exceed PrimeFlight customer service and safety standards
- Carry out other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Listening Skills, Ability to take Instruction and Guidance, Endurance, Interpersonal, & Oral Communication.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this Job Description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 18 years of age
- Reliable transportation
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Valid Driver’s License
Necessary training is given to preform job duties
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Intermediate computer skills in Outlook, Word and Excel.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid State Driver’s License with a verifiable safe vehicle operating record.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but may become high at various times. Employee must be willing to wear/utilize company-supplied personal protective equipment (hearing protection) to mitigate their noise exposure.
Most work is in an outside environment, with exposure to hot and cold temperatures and inclement weather.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Continuously stand and walk for 6-8 hours
- 8-12 hours of harsh weather environment (Winter gear provided)
- Lightweight lifting is possible but not always required:
- Must be able to bend, stretch, twist, squat, and reach out with the body, arms, and/or legs
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel
- Be able to work in tight spaces
- Be able to hear and respond to the spoken voice and to audible alarms generated by terminal environment
- Assist in replenishing deicing fluid (Station Permitted)
- Assist in minor care to upkeeping deicing truck and equipment.
- Repeatedly lift 70 pounds or more
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less); distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more); color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors); peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point); depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships); ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
Primeflight Aviation Services