Supervise the aircraft cleaning processes in order to provide a clean aircraft to our airline customers and their passengers, and the activities of workers involved in cleaning all assigned aircraft thoroughly and efficiently by performing the following duties:
- Supervise cabin crew and direct leads
- Remove all trash from aircraft
- Clean and restock all lavatories
- Clean galley
- Clean all seats and seat back pockets, replace soiled magazines
- Clean tray tables
- Fold blankets and store blankets and pillows in overhead compartments
- Clean aircraft floor
- Complete all applicable paperwork, guide team
- Demonstrate regular, predictable attendance at job location
- Exceed PrimeFlight customer service and safety standards
- Carry out other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Problem Solving, Customer Service, Interpersonal, Oral Communication.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this Job Description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 18 years of age
- Reliable transportation
- Eligible to work in the United States
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Efficient, immediate problem solving capabilities.
No skills needed.
Certificates and Licenses:
Directly supervises crew of aircraft cleaning employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with PrimeFlight policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include participation in training of aircraft cleaners; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and participating in disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but may become high at various times. Employee must be willing to wear/utilize company-supplied personal protective equipment (hearing protection) to mitigate their noise exposure.
Some work is in an outside environment, with exposure to hot and cold temperatures and inclement weather.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Walk and climb up and down a minimum of 500 stairs daily
- Walk, stretch, and bend
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Be able to work in tight spaces
- Reach above head, full extension (72 inches) with arms
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel
- Be able to hear and respond to the spoken voice and to audible alarms generated by terminal environment
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less); distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more); color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors); peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point); depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships); ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
Primeflight Aviation Services