Primecare Benefits Inc. Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
Nevada Dental Benefits Ltd., is seeking a full-time dental hygienist to deliver patient centered care in a new, state of the art, integrated medical facility located in Las Vegas, NV. This new, innovative center provides coordinated medical, dental and vision primary care to a diverse patient population. We are looking for a dental hygienist that has a desire to motivate patients and encourage excellent oral health as an important part of overall health and wellbeing. If you would like to join a team of health professionals motivated by providing excellent care and customer service, and that evaluate your performance by the health outcomes for your patients and not strictly the production of your chair time, we would love to meet you.
Located in the city of Las Vegas, NV, this new, innovative Center will provide coordinated medical, dental and vision primary care to a diverse patient population working in the service industries in Las Vegas. Services provided will include primary adult and pediatric medical care, comprehensive oral health care, optometric vision, pharmacy, diagnostic radiology and a seven (7) day per week high level urgent care center. The dental facility will contain 17 state-of-the-art operatories, supported by a sophisticated Electronic Health Record/Practice Management Solution, digital radiography, digital imaging, and associated technologies. In addition, there will be a relationship with an area hospital for the provision of complex oral health treatment in a medically sophisticated environment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Direct Patient Care
- Provide preventive and therapeutic treatment for Gingivitis and Periodontitis under the direction and supervision of attending dentist.
- Examine the hard and soft tissue for signs of disease and chart and communicate findings to the attending dentist.
- Assist with patient Risk Assessment.
- Assist with caries management protocols including providing fluoride treatment and individualized oral hygiene instructions and patient education.
- Administer local anesthetic agents.
- Expose radiographs as prescribed by the attending dentist.
- Record and review patient medical histories.
- Assist with the maintenance of the patient recall system.
- Document appropriate clinical notes in the electronic health record.
- Assist with disease management projects as assigned, which may include development of education materials.
- Participate in dental peer review process.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Clinical Officer/Dental Practice Manager.
- Compliance with CDC guidelines for infection control and instrument processing.
- Compliance with office OSHA protocols including the Blood Borne Pathogens Standard.
Education and Training:
1. Graduate from an accredited Dental Hygiene school.
Licensure and Credentials:
- Currently licensed to practice Dental Hygiene in Nevada or eligible for licensure.
- CPR Certification.
Salary compensation will be based on experience and skills. The Dental Hygienist will be a full-time employee of the company and as such will be eligible for benefits provided for employees at similar employment levels. Professional liability insurance will be provided by the company.
Primecare Benefits Inc.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
HealthcareView all jobs at Primecare Benefits Inc.