Guard II - DLA Guam
PrimeTech International, Inc. Santa Rita, GU
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Guard II enforces regulations and procedures designed to prevent breaches of security, exercises judgment and uses discretion in responding to incidents and emergencies, determining whether to intervene directly, ask for assistance as time permits, keep situation under control or surveillance, or to report incident or situation to the appropriate authority for handling. Duties require specialized training in methods and techniques of protecting controlled areas. Commonly, the Guard II is required to demonstrate proficiency with firearms and other special weapons, and to meet rigorous physical fitness standards.
- SECRET security clearance
- Ability to obtain and maintain a favorable security investigation in order to be issued a Common Access Card
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Fluency in English and be able to communicate effectively to include speaking and writing in English
- Ability to be present at work each day and work the hours of the assigned shift
PTi is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
PrimeTech International, Inc.
AddressSanta Rita, GU
Real EstateView all jobs at PrimeTech International, Inc.