Business Analyst (100% Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PrimeStreet, a division of Dominion Enterprises, is seeking a Business Analyst to join our team in a very exciting opportunity.
The Business Analyst will apply analytic rigor to support strategic initiatives, product development, business operations, and KPI reporting. This is an ideal role for someone who is a self-starter with excellent business acumen and strong analytical skills. The right candidate will become a lead contributor in generating and tracking critical insights from data.
Location: Work location is flexible if approved by PrimeStreet except that position may not be performed in Colorado or California. This position will support our Norfolk, VA based team. Preference given to local candidates.
About The Role:
- Reports to the Director of Strategy and Analytics
- Leverage data analysis and market intelligence to identify growth and optimization opportunities for our business and product
- Solve complex business problems by converting raw data into meaningful and actionable insights; present key findings and recommendations to various stakeholders to empower data driven decision-making
- Use detective-like mentality to investigate and escalate potentially suspicious activity and identify revenue opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to support product enhancements, new product development, and process improvement
- Develop and monitor critical success metrics of business performance
- Develop business case analyses in support of strategic initiatives
- Perform ad hoc analysis
Who You Are:
- Work experience involving data analysis and complex problem solving
- Strong analytical skills, sound business judgment, and a proven track record in building strategic, impactful, business-driven insights from data to support and grow a business
- Experience working with large quantities of data from various sources
- Attention to detail with a high level of data integrity and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to proactively work with functions across the organization
- Proven ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or similar applications for data manipulation, analysis, and charting
- 4-year undergraduate degree
- SQL proficiency and relational database expertise is preferred
- Experience with Power BI or similar business intelligence / data visualization tools is a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, flexible spending account. Coverage starts on the first day of the following month, after 30 days of employment
- 401k, matching up to 4%, after one year of employment
- Paid vacation, company holidays and sick leave
- Corporate discount opportunities
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.
BusinessView all jobs at PrimeStreet