Purpose of Position:
The primary role of this position is to provide quality service and support to Regional Sales Managers, to increase company profits and gain market share. Sales Support is the primary point of contact for their assigned sales associates, providing them accurate and prompt responses to inquiries. Sales Support completes assignments including generation of quotes, converting quotes to orders, database updates, product information, assisting in routing technical problems, open order status, and assisting customers as needed.
• Support Regional Sales Managers
• Handle incoming calls from external customers
• Handle incoming calls from internal customers (end users, distributors, tech support, finance, operations, etc.).
• Quote follow up
• Resolve customer complaints, problems and warranty claims.
• Provide customers product information and assist in determining product need
• Enter customer orders into the company's order entry system (phone or written)
• Run sales queries (data mining) for sales associates
• Complete phone and written requests, including quotes, new orders, order status, etc.
• Review open orders for holds on shipping, backordered items, status, etc.
• Process no charge orders, returns, credits, replacement orders, and billing-only orders
• Assist with requests on pricing, shipping, availability, and terms
• Enter customer feedback into database(s).
• Create and update accounts in CRM
• Provide post-order support, such as tracking information, copies of documents, rerouting deliveries, tracking missing shipments, resolving billing issues, etc.
• Coordinate demo equipment & trade show orders
• Review all terms and conditions requirements and negotiate with various departments to determine solution to satisfy customers’ business requirements.
Other Non-Essential Functions:
• Other duties as assigned
Education, Background and Skill Requirements:
• High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Spanish fluency required (verbal & written)
• 3+ years customer service experience required
• Salesforce.com experience a plus
• Oracle experience a plus
• Advanced order entry knowledge
• Advanced knowledge of customer support processes (i.e., pricing, products, returns, etc.).
• Ability to resolve customer complaints/problems and provide follow up to customers and supervisor.
• Must have the ability to make sound customer related decisions and respond quickly to the needs of the customer.
• In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Contract review experience a plus
• Civil engineering, laboratory, or construction experience a plus
- M-F 7:30-4:00 pm with 1/2 hour lunch.
If you are a job seeker, working with PrimeSource Staffing offers you the opportunity to find the job and the career that is right for you. We represent hundreds of Colorado's top employers, in a variety of industries, throughout Colorado.
We make finding the right job easy. We start with understanding your experience, job preferences and goals and then identify the opportunities that match. We also provide training opportunities to ensure that you are well prepared for the positions you want. See our current job opportunities at:
We look forward to working with you!