Customer Service Representative - Cincinnati, OH (2019-12767)
PrimeSource Building Products Inc., one of the nation's largest wholesale distributors of building supply products, has an immediate opportunity for an Customer Service Representative in our Cincinnati, OH distribution center in support for PrimeSource inside sales function.
About PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. With 34 distribution centers throughout the US and more than 1,200 employees, PrimeSource is an international distributor of building materials serving residential, commercial, and industrial new-construction and remodeling markets as a value-added link in the distribution chain. Core products distributed under the nationally known Grip-Rite® and Pro-Twist® brands include: Nails, screws, and collated fasteners; tools, compressors and accessories; residential and commercial roofing products; diamond blades and accessories, gypsum accessories, weather protection and covers, adhesives and caulks, contractor bags and poly sheeting, building accessories; rebar and concrete accessories; and fencing and wire. For more information, please visit www.primesourcebp.com , www.griprite.com, www.pro-twist.com.
This Customer Service Specialist role will provide the admin support for PrimeSource Inside Sales function. Some responsibilities include the following:
- Answers inbound phone calls and routes to appropriate person or department
- Enters warehouse and direct orders, RMAs and credit memos
- Communicates order acknowledgements, PODs, and other administrative functions.
- Provides SAP information to sales.
- Prepares and distributes standard sales reports.
- Collaborates with territory managers regulating account activities maintains literature placement at the customer level up to date.
- Print Bill of Ladings.
- Distributes sales material as requested by customers andSales Team.
- Responsible for providing customer service.
- Assists with customer needs and provides the appropriate follow-up.
- Updates the customer orders
- Addresses customer questions relating to orders as needed
- Provides information regarding schedules routes.
- Supports the Inside Sales Team.
- Provides information on product lines, prices, shipping locations and deliverytimes
- Addresses customer concerns and invoicing questions.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Maintains an accurate and organized product catalog
- Completes daily work tasks diligently and efficiently.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management to address and provide effective support of company mission, values and goals.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years of sales or telemarketing experience preferred/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong knowledge and understanding of CRM systems, Company Reporting Software, Internet Software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing software. SAP preferred.