Technical Mechanical Drafter Needed In Valencia
1st Shift: 7am-3:30pm
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to asses performance and conduct review on a regular basis
- Must be able to maintain and organize drawings
- Must be able to generate and produce procedures to establish lean flow.
- Must be able to write,weekly reports and present them as required
- Uses computer assisted design/drafting (AutoCAD) equipment and software to develop part layouts.
- Makes final sketch of proposed drawings, checking dimensions of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts of whole structure or project.
- Sketches rough layout of machine and computes angles, weights, surface areas, dimensions radii, clearances tolerances, leverages and location of holes.
- Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Drafts detailed multi view drawings of machines parts and products.
- Draws finished designs from sketches
- Updates drafting and engineering standards
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining an organized file system for production drawings.
- Responsible for converting existing production drawings to AutoCAD
- Communicates with QA Engineering and Manufacturing regarding new and revised prints
- Must be able to get along with others
- Must be able to work scheduled shift and meet company attendance requirements must be flexible enough to stay late or modify work hours on short notice, if production deadlines require it.
- Must be able to to preform the job safely, must comply with company safety rules and procedure
Prerequisite Knowledge, Qualifications, Skills and Education:
- Prefer high school diploma and Associates degree (A.A.) in Computer Aided Drafting from two year college or technical school; prefer six months to one year of related experience and or training
- Must have high skill level in AutoCAD software
- Must be able to read blueprints and have experience using GD&T
- Must be skilled in PC usage and associated software including MS Office (Word, Excel, Acess, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Must be able to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry; must be able to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations
- Must be able to learn new graphic software to complement the presentation of new AutoCAD designs
- Correctable vision and hearing
- Must be able to work overtime if needed
Please submit resume today!
Why Work Here?
This is a essential company that continues to stay open during the pandemic and offers plenty of overtime.