ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Develop new features and improvements using Node.js, APIs and UI frameworks.
- Unit test UI and Node.js code before checking into source control.
- Follow agile practices (we use SCRUM and Kanban)
- Deliver code to specifications
- Strive to build a great user experience
- Mentor and provide support & guidance for TEAM members
- Assist product management, scrum master, and team leads with story carding and sprint planning
- Participate in production on-call support rotation for at least one product, including attending daily production support calls during rotation.
- When required, independently support production systems and resolve client support requests
- Participate in the deployment of our products and provide support if issues arise
- Actively work to make our products better through:
- Research and application of the new technology and design
- Identification of improvement areas for products
- Utilization of best practices
- Extensive experience developing and supporting critical business applications
- Experience developing REST APIs for both public and private consumption
- Experience with Node.js
- Experienced with both raw SQL queries and the use of an ORM like Hibernate, ActiveRecord, TypeORM
- Proficient with client-side unit testing and capable of planning testing strategies and implementation of tests
- Experience developing and utilizing RESTful services and 3rd party APIs
- Experienced with more than one programming language & framework
- Able to organize and manage complex assignments and designs independently
- Able to quickly identify areas of improvement within the code base, and communicate issues effectively
- Able to work independently an understand when escalation is required
- Experienced with Git and can define and manage branching strategies
- Experienced with code reviews and able to provide feedback and guidance to colleagues
- Experience developing on Express, Hapi, Koa or other mainstream Node.js framework.
- Experience with building and maintaining npm packages.
- Experience with Vue.js
- Exposure to Salesforce APIs
- Experience with the following tools and services:
- JSON API
- Experience working within an Agile environment, we use scrum and Kanban