Remote Customer Service Representative
Prime Therapeutics LLC Nashville, TN
- Expired: February 28, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.Job Posting Title Remote Customer Service Representative Job Description
At Prime Therapeutics, our Remote team is like family, and we want to welcome YOU! We don't treat you like a number, and we are not your typical call center. We share your passion for helping others! It's not always easy to get medicine in our health care system today. People need to know they have someone in their corner. We put people at the center of all we do!
Why do people love working from home?
- Work from the comfort of your own home office. There's no place like home!
- Save time and money - no more commutes, work-related wardrobe expenses, or takeout lunches!
- Create lasting connections with teammates across the country!
Why do people love the Customer Service opportunity at Prime?
- Our Remote team is the most highly engaged at Prime! We have a fun, family atmosphere where we give you the training, care, and tools you need to succeed!
- Health care experience is great, but if you don't have any, here's your chance!
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Training
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Potential for Overtime, based on business need
YOU are important at Prime Therapeutics!
As a Remote Customer Service Representative, you are responsible for interacting with Prime members, pharmacies and doctors' offices by providing support and assistance with order processing and general account benefit inquiries. Our primary goal is to help our members get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. YOU can make this happen!
Too good to be true? Find out what our Virtual agents have to say!
"Working for Prime has been an exciting and rewarding experience. I wouldn't change my job for anything!! I look forward to many more years with the company and our wonderful staff helping our members, provider offices, pharmacies, clients and other representatives."
- Iris J., Member Services Specialist
"Why not earn money in the comfort of your own home while getting people the medicine they need to feel better and live well?! Yes, please!!"
- Erika P., Member Services Specialist (Senior)
How do you bring your best self!
- Provide our members with information about medication and benefits by delivering care and world-class service
- Listen to our members and investigate to resolve their inquiries in a timely manner or escalate to appropriate team member
- Adhere to and reinforce Prime and departmental standard operating procedures and training guidelines specific to HIPAA
- Other duties, as assigned
Come join our family!
o High School Diploma or GED is required
o 1 year of customer service experience
o Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
o Strong PC Skills with ability to navigate multiple software systems simultaneously
o Strong communication skills with focus on professional demeanor and empathy
o Ability to multitask
o Detail oriented
o Contact Center experience
o Some college coursework
o CPhT certification
o Fluency in another language (Spanish)
o Pharmacy Benefit Management or other Healthcare experience
o Work from home (remote) experience (where applicable)
Minimum Physical Job Requirements
o Ability to sit 6 or more hours per day
o Occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, and crouch
o Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, holidays, and overtime
o Ability to work with a set, pre-determined break and lunch schedule
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.