Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.Job Posting TitleOperations Communications ManagerJob Description
The Operations Communications Manager is responsible for developing and implementing communication strategies in support of all operational business units nationwide.
This role will be hired by and report to Prime Therapeutics, but will fully support AllianceRx Walgreens Prime through a shared services agreement.
The Operations Communications Manager will work closely with operational leadership, including the Chief Operating Officer, to create and execute communication strategies that support, and align, operations-specific needs. This individual will coordinate with other members of the corporate communications team to meet overall brand standards and demonstrate the company's value. The role will manage and coordinate consistent communication across all sites and functions within operations.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders across the company to evaluate, plan, and implement significant communication strategies for operations.
- Assess industry, company, and operational situations and translate them into effective, comprehensive communications that deliver the company's message and position to all pertinent internal audiences
- Partner with the Creative Services team to align verbal messaging with visual messaging in collateral, presentations, online and email communications
- Work closely with the Chief Operating Officer to support speaking points internally to staff or externally to public audiences
- Assist in managing crisis communications related to operations
- Manage multiple projects and initiatives to prioritize effectively and meet deliverable dates
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related area of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant work experience; HS diploma or GED is required
- 5 years of work experience in related marketing, corporate communications or agency roles
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
- Strong strategic thinking, negotiation, critical thinking, decision making, and relationship building skills
- Ability to interact with senior leaders and effectively make recommendations that tie back to business objectives
- Ability to distill complex concepts into concise and compelling communications
- A motivated self-starter who doesn't need constant direction or feedback to drive results on behalf of operations, or the company
- 7-9 years agency or corporate communications experience
- Experience with change management and/or change communication
- Familiarity with interactive media and communication tools including video, SharePoint, CRM software, and other social collaboration vehicles, including list management
- Project management experience
- Previous health care experience; pharmacy or pharmacy benefit management knowledge
Minimum physical job requirements:
- Willing to travel 1-3 times per month to different company locations where operations teams or leaders have a presence
- Frequent travel locations may include: Orlando, Dallas, Pittsburgh, Phoenix, Detroit or Portland
- Constantly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, talk and hear
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Reports to Director in the Corporate Communications department
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.