Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.Job Posting TitleMember Service Specialist (Seasonal)-Omaha- $14.86Job Description
At Prime Therapeutics in Omaha, you are one of the family! We don't treat you like a number and we are not your typical call center. We are a Member Value Center where you share your passion for helping others! It's not always easy to get medicine in our health care system today. People need to know they have someone in their corner. We put people at the center of all we do.
Why do people love working at Prime?
- We have a fun, family atmosphere where we give you the training, care and tools you need to succeed!
- We have many career paths for you to choose. When you excel, we excel!
- We have a culture that encourages teamwork and resources to help you exceed customer expectations!
You are important at Prime Therapeutics
As a Member Services Specialist, you are responsible for interacting with Prime members, pharmacies and doctors' offices by providing support and assistance with order processing and general account benefit inquiries. This role has an hourly pay plus a bilingual differential and a comprehensive benefit package.
How do you bring your best self!
- Provide our members answers to information on medication and benefits by delivering care and world-class service
- Listen to our members and investigate to resolve their inquiries in a timely manner or escalate to appropriate team member
- Adhere to and reinforce Prime and departmental standard operating procedures and training guidelines specific to HIPAA
- Others duty as assigned
Come join our family! Apply today!
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
- Strong PC Skills with ability to navigate multiple software systems simultaneously
- Strong communication skills with focus on professional demeanor and empathy
- Ability to multitask
- Detail oriented
- Contact Center experience
- Some college coursework
- CPhT certification
- Fluency in another language (Spanish)
- Pharmacy Benefit Management or other Healthcare experience
Minimum Physical Job Requirements
- Ability to sit 6 or more hours per day
- Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, holidays, overtime
- Ability to work with a set, pre-determined break and lunch schedule
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.