Security Operations Clerk / Concierge Services
Prime Response Inc. Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Utilize the automated Welcome Center software to process visitors.
- Retrieve approved visit requests received via email and from security staff and disseminate to others as necessary for proper processing and documentation.
- Provide information to visitors to the facility including, but not limited to, local services available (public transportation, lodging, taxi services, etc.).
- Maintain and file visitor logs for the facility.
- Ensure adequate visitor control supplies are on hand for all facility entry locations; includes log sheets, temporary badges, and badge holders.
- Escort visitors throughout the main campus facility in accordance with agency security policies and procedures.
- Escort delivery personnel arriving via loading docks to actual delivery locations throughout the facility.
- Contact assigned escorts for visitors onsite to attend meetings and conferences.
- Assist with registration of conference attendees as needed.
- Provide additional administrative support as needed.
Requires a Tier 2 background investigation. This background investigation is appropriate for contractors who will not have access to classified information. It is designated as a public trust position that requires responsible and trustworthy employees, but has no impact on national security.
- Ability to interpret, understand, and apply administrative and security policies, procedures, and operating guidelines.
- Ability to perform duties independently and adapt to changes with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain visitor records and prepare reports as required.
- Ability to perform work requiring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to professionally interact with employees, contractors, and visitors; includes senior agency staff and VIPs.
- Ability to maintain professional working relationships with DPSO staff, contract guard force, Federal Protective Service, and other entities.
- Ability to effectively use computer software including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office and agency proprietary software systems.
- Experience following security processes and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills and positive attitudes.
- Thorough knowledge of local area, including hotels and restaurants.
- Experience processing personnel for security processes.
- Experience supporting Federal Customers.
Prime Response Inc.
TourismView all jobs at Prime Response Inc.