Logistics and Warehouse Supervisor
Responsibilities of the position include but are notlimited to:
- Managing all project activities, action items,and general functions of the project.
- Oversee and supervise contract employeesperforming central receiving and shipping, warehousing and storage, and officemoves.
- Be responsible for time and attendance ofemployees, ensuring that proper coverage is provided at all times.
- Oversee quality control measures to ensure allcontractual requirements and customer satisfaction are met.
- Maintain items record, document information, andutilize reports to report warehouse status.
- Achieve high level of customer satisfactionthrough working with DoD customers.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovativeor adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Communicate job expectations and coach employeesto perform at a high level at all times.
- Assign staff to workload and realign staff asneeded to complete the mission.
- Interface with customers to answer questions orsolve problems.
- Ensure that all packages are screened, accountedfor, and delivered within 24 hours.
- Ensure that food is delivered to food vendors ina timely fashion.
- Track employee absences and lateness and counselemployees when required.
- Oversee contract employees providing support toSpecial Events.
o Schedule set-ups with customers
o Maintain calendar of events needing support
o Work with customers to ensure all requirementsare known and clear
o Work with afternoon supervisor to ensure all eventset-up support is scheduled and understood
o Ensure quality control of event set-ups
- Elevate all issues and concerns to contract PMand/or PRI corporate staff as necessary.
- Position requires successful DoD BackgroundInvestigation and passed drug test.
- Proven leadership/management in a warehousereceiving/facility environment.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Strong leadership and interpersonalcommunication skills.
- Knowledge of and minimum 4 years' experiencewith warehouse and logistics.
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MSOffice proficiency.
- Understanding of military customer, includingchain of command preferred.
- High School diploma; some college courseworkpreferred.
Prime Response Inc.Arlington, VA
Transportation and StorageView All Prime Response Inc. Jobs
Get fresh Logistics and Warehouse Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.