Jr. Strategic Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Jr. Strategic Account Manager (JSAM) is responsible for strategic selling of Prime Power products and services and assist Strategic Account Managers to develop and expand a sales territory vertical market, as well as the ongoing account management of assigned accounts. Each territory vertical may consist of healthcare facilities, building engineers, property managers, building owners, data centers, contractors, distribution centers, telecom, and federal, state, and local government.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Meeting regular sales targets and execute sales plan as defined.
• Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
• Persuading clients of the appropriate product or service that best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, application, service, delivery and price.
• Reviewing and determining project’s requirements, preparing quotes, presenting solutions, and negotiating purchase with customer.
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services.
• Influencing specifications to include our products or services and preferably written to give us an advantage over our competitors.
• Demonstration/reporting of customer calls to targeted clients.
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
• Communicate effectively in both written reports and verbal feedback to management team.
• Provide training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
• Developing customer base through prospecting, generating leads, qualifying accounts.
• Representing and maintaining a professional image and representation of company.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications; etc.
• Creating sales proposals to drive continuous improvement and generate new opportunities and revenue within a given sales territory or market.
• Following up on quotes, contract renewals, contract proposals, and engineering quotes.
• Creating demand by pursuing leads via cold calling, bid websites, research, etc.
• Reporting of all sales activity into CRM, including appointments, calls, leads, account and opportunity updates, NFPA 110 presentations, etc.
• Working with other members of the sales team, support personnel, and other company departments, including billing issues, adjustments, credits, open tickets, etc.
Skills and Specifications:
• Strong communications skills both written and oral.
• Ability to present to small and large audiences.
• Ability to understand and uncover the customer’s business challenges.
• Ability to build long-term business relationships.
• Become a trusted advisor in named accounts.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Comfortable talking with all levels within an account.
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
• Motivated to assume responsibility for resolution of issues.
• Strong listening, discovery, and reporting skills.
• Learn ability to sell value (solution selling).
Education & Qualifications:
• GED required, Associates degree preferred or applicable technical helpful.
• 0-2 years’ experience in technical sales preferred.
• Highly competitive and significant desire to win opportunities.
• Fundamental understanding of electricity and power.
• Computer literate and experienced in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn
new computer software skills.
• Experienced and accepting of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) sales tools.
Prime Power Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, or other legally protected status. Prime Power Services maintains a drug-free workplace.
Powered by JazzHR
Prime Power Services, Inc.
Get fresh Strategic Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.