We are seeking a Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Pediatrician to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high-quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
If you are interested in the position, please apply online and do not show up to the office to inquire about this position.
Job Duties will include but not limited to :
- Diagnose and treat acute or chronic illnesses to pediatric patients.
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments.
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients and sick visits.
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures.
- Order and interpret diagnostic and laboratory testing.
- Must be able to administer vaccinations and complete PKU testing.
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields.
- Must have a current state license to practice as Pediatrician, NP or PA in Maryland.
- Must have DEA license.
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities