- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to provide support to our sales departments. In this role, you will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including driving engaging campaigns, answering phones, and scheduling meetings. You will also keep our promotional materials up to date, ensuring our digital presents is current and the information on our social media platforms is accurate. Applicants should have a bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field, along with prior administrative experience.
Marketing Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- · Analyze market trends and competitors' methods
- · Update and distribute materials regarding our products and promotions
- · Update our social media and digital presence
- · Assist with inside sales
- · Schedule meetings and arrange travel details
- · Perform other support tasks as needed
- · Help develop engaging campaigns
- Locate prospects & generate leads
Marketing Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- · Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- · Administrative experience
- · Computer proficiency
- · Communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Attractive compensation model
- Creative and open working environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Educational Reimbursement
Prime ONE ContractingWhy Work Here?
Prime ONE Contracting offers a fun, supportive working environment surrounded by dedicated professionals.
Prime ONE Contracting is a independent company and a leading supplier in the fields of engine test systems, driveline test systems, brake test systems, wind tunnel balances and emissions test systems. More than just a leading supplier of emissions and e-mobility testing systems, POC/AIP is able to provide total solutions to its customers, with full turnkey capability. We are seeking a career-minded individual to work out of our Grand Rapids Mi office.
4600 Danvers dr Se Grand Rapids MIGrand Rapids, MI