Field Service Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Installs, repairs and maintains POC/AIP products at customer sites; performs in-house repairs of defective customer equipment.
- Maintains in-house repair facilities, including calibration, repair and maintenance of Dynamometer's, maintaining in-house test equipment, etc.
- Provides technical assistance to customers and POC departments, including parts and technical question research and assisting with Requests for Quotations.
- Assists with QA of products prior to shipment when required.
- Prepare Field Service Reports with sufficient detail for customer invoicing, warranty charges, labor and materials charges, and policy.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of electronics repair and ability to troubleshoot to component level
- In-depth knowledge of electronic test equipment.
- Position often requires work beyond a normal workday or workweek.
- Must be able to travel, both domestically and internationally
- Must be able to drive an automobile and possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain a passport
Prime ONE ContractingWhy Work Here?
Prime ONE Contracting offers a fun, supportive working environment surrounded by dedicated professionals.
Prime ONE Contracting is a independent company and a leading supplier in the fields of engine test systems, driveline test systems, brake test systems, wind tunnel balances and emissions test systems. More than just a leading supplier of emissions and e-mobility testing systems, POC/AIP is able to provide total solutions to its customers, with full turnkey capability. We are seeking a career-minded individual to work out of our Grand Rapids Mi office.
AddressGrand Rapids, MI