Front of House Manager
Prime Hospitality Group Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Prime Hospitality Group is a rapidly expanding franchisee of Ruth's Chris Steakhouse with locations in IN, MO, AR and many more to come. Other parts of the Prime Hospitality family are The Exchange, located in South Bend and Indianapolis, IN, as well as Bin23 in Granger, IN. We are always looking for dynamic people to join us on our journey of continued expansion and endless opportunities who embody our Core Values: a demand for excellence, a passion for hospitality, a hunger to grow personally and professionally, an unwavering commitment, and a desire to win!Overview:
Are you an experienced FOH Restaurant Manager looking to join a very successful restaurant company and grow your career? Please consider this exceptional opportunity!
FOH Manager is directly accountable for the supervision and management of the front of house team members, including bartenders, host, server, and runner as directed by the General Manager and/or Assistant General Manager. Maintain the highest quality of beverage and service standards, plate presentation, cleanliness, sanitation, and safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Demand for Excellence
• Work as a floor manager during each scheduled shift and support all service staff; ensure the highest levels of food quality and guest service; visit tables to interact with guests; monitor proper front door procedures, reservations, seating, and greeting which result in effective control of the flow of guests.
Passion for Hospitality
• Assist guests with wine and beverage pairing to complement menu,
• Consistently offer professional friendly and engaging service
Hungry to Grow
• Conduct first interviews for bar, host, server, runner and server assistant candidates
• Conduct and/or participate in pre-shift line-up and on-going front of house staff meetings, and properly and timely complete all manager closing duties
• Purchase and manage inventory pars and controls
Desire to Win
• Work as a floor manager during each scheduled shift and support all service staff
• Ensure that proper control is followed on all stock
Qualifications and Physical Demands:
• Excellent communication and organizational skills,
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Constant standing and walking throughout shift
• Frequent lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs, kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting, ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Compensation: based on experience
• Comprehensive health insurance for you and your family
• Dental and vision insurance coverage
• Paid vacation
• Life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
• Team member assistance program
• 401(k) plan
• Meal discount at any Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse restaurant
• Recognition programs for outstanding performance
Benefits available to employees who work an average of 25 hours per week
Individuals interested in career development can seek advancement through the many different resources we provide.
Prime Hospitality Group
2727 E 86th St.Indianapolis, IN
FoodView all jobs at Prime Hospitality Group