Prime Hospitality Group is a rapidly expanding franchisee of Ruth's Chris Steakhouse with locations in IN, MO, AR and many more to come. Other parts of the Prime Hospitality family are The Exchange, located in South Bend and Indianapolis, IN, as well as Bin23 in Granger, IN. We are always looking for dynamic people to join us on our journey of continued expansion and endless opportunities who embody our Core Values: a demand for excellence, a passion for hospitality, a hunger to grow personally and professionally, an unwavering commitment, and a desire to win!Overview:
Are you an experienced Busser looking to join a very successful restaurant company and grow your career? Please consider this exceptional opportunity!
We are looking for a Busser will communicate with and assists servers to maintain service efficiency and guest satisfaction. A Busser maintains cleanliness of and restocks front-of-the-house service stations; practices on-going table maintenance for all guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Demand for Excellence
• Reports to work as indicated on the work schedule and in the correct uniform. Practices positive personal hygiene and cleanliness habits during all work shifts.
• Resets vacated tables according to the procedures stated in the RCSH training materials.
Passion for Hospitality
• Serves water, bread and butter to guests in assigned area immediately upon being seated. Serves refreshments regularly throughout the dining experience.
• Practices teamwork by assisting fellow employees in refills, table maintenance and bussing to enhance the guests’ dining experience.
• Communicates to the service staff any requests or needs of the guest.
Hungry to Grow
• Performs all duties and maintains knowledge of all standards and procedures, as stated in the RCSH Employee Training Packet – Busser
• Performs all closing duties/side work before end of shift.
• Obtains station assignments from hostess/host or Manager On Duty at the start of the work shift, correctly completes all assigned opening and side work duties in a timely manner.
• Sets-up and restocks service stations before, during and after service; restocks glassware, ice and other items needed for the bar.
Desire to Win
• Returns dirty dishware, glassware, utensils and linen to the dishwashing area; sorts items according to the “decoy” system, placing them in prescribed area for proper disposition.
• Removes dishes, silverware, glassware and all other items when guests are finished using them. Replaces items as needed for next course.
• Minimum of 6 months of restaurant experience preferred
• Frequent bending, stooping, reaching above shoulder level, and lifting/carrying up to 40 pounds
• Standing for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Compensation and Benefits:
• Compensation: based on experience
• Comprehensive health insurance for you and your family
• Dental and vision insurance coverage
• Paid vacation
• Life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
• Team member assistance program
• 401(k) plan
• Meal discount at any Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse restaurant
• Recognition programs for outstanding performance
Benefits available to employees who work an average of 25 hours per week
Individuals interested in career development can seek advancement through the many different resources we provide.
Prime Hospitality Group