Registered Nurse (PRN)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Start your career today with Prime Home Care - one of Ohio's fastest growing homecare agencies!
Now hiring Registered Nurses in your community – make a lasting impact for someone in need!
Candidates will enjoy a fun, motivated, team environment. Prime Home Care is a widely-recognized leader in providing exceptional, evidence-based, patient-centered care. Our strategy sets us apart as we create an environment of exceptional quality, on-going professional development and strong alignment with our physicians.
Prime Home Care LLC offers:
- Stability *- Despite our size and success we still feel like a small home with a big family
- Quality *- Our associates and clients agree: Prime Home Care LLC is known for a high standard of care.
- Collaboration *- Prime Home Care LLC associates work together by meeting in person to create patient solutions. This belief in face-to-face interaction also means associates have open access to leadership and personal growth.
- Understanding and adhering to established policies and procedures
- Implementing the nursing care plan for each patient
- Providing nursing services, treatments and diagnostic and preventive procedures as assigned
- Initiating preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate
- Reporting any signs or symptoms of reactions to treatments to the physician.
- Teaching and counseling family of the patient regarding their nursing care needs
- Maintaining accurate and complete records of observations, treatments and care
- Participating in medical record audits
- Attending staff meetings, patient care conferences and in-services
- Taking on-call duty, nights, weekends and holidays
- Submitting any changes in schedule to Director of Services/Nursing Supervisor daily
- Participating in patient care conferences to discuss the need for involvement of other members of the health team
- Preparing clinical and progress notes
- Assisting the physician in performing specialized procedures
- Preparing equipment and materials for treatments
- Observing aseptic technique
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed in the state in which practicing
- Two (2) years nursing experience along with 1 year home care experience
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of this Agency
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment
- Direct deposit
- Competitive Pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
Join the Prime Home Care Family - Apply Today!
Caregivers must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview.
Powered by JazzHR
Prime Home Care
HealthcareView all jobs at Prime Home Care