Customer service representative-English and French-Hybrid
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Contract Dates:01/30/2023 to 07/30/2023
Rotating work schedule a week at a time to accommodate customer calls from other time zones will be required (between the hours of operation Monday – Friday 8:00am - 12:00am AST/ 7:00am - 11:00pm EST Monday – Friday, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-9pm AST /8:00am - 8:00pm EST. Open 365 days per year).
Training: is 6 weeks. Hours of training are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. est or 9:00 p.m. to 5: 00 p.m. – No time off during first 2 months of training period.
Location:Seeking candidates from anywhere in Canada (Remote or Hybrid: Tuesday and Wednesday in the office; Monday, Thursday, and Friday at home)
- Paid Training starting on Day 1 in a hybrid (both virtually and in office) environment with practical hands-on training along with your colleagues.
- Online learning programs driven to focus your career development at your own pace.
- Career growth and leadership support to achieve your goals.
- A supportive and fun working environment.
- With a passion for your customer and obsession about doing the right thing, you will bring a high level of dedication to the table and strive to meet your customer needs by providing timely, accurate responses to those requesting information on products and service offerings.
- You excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while exhibiting a calm and professional manner.
- A continuous learner. Willing to learn new applications, products and services and stay up to date with knowledge articles.
- You have exceptional technical capabilities, research skills and your attention to detail is always a priority. With an ability to learn and navigate through various administration systems simultaneously.
- A solution driven mindset, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- You are confident in your ability to learn and apply information quickly.
- You will contribute to building a supportive, diverse, and thriving workplace. Being a part of a high performing team, supporting one another.
- Reliable and accountable for meeting your key performance indicators.
- Previous customer service experience in a contact center, retail environment or service industry.
- Previous experience in a contact center environment would be considered a tremendous asset.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider a career with Manulife:
- Unlimited opportunity for growth and development here in beautiful Halifax, Nova Scotia, or other head office locations Globally. A Hybrid role, or if you wish full time in the office.
- Leaders who are invested in your success.
- A diverse and inclusive work environment. Including Employee lead employee resource groups.
- Emphasis on work/life balance, employee recognition and community involvement.
- A company who cares about its employees.
- We are committed to delivering an outstanding client experience, as our customer-centric focus is a critical pillar of our business strategy.
- We support the growth of our business through service excellence and a client- focused approach.
- We pride ourselves on the ability to thrive in an environment of open communication, partnership, and collaboration.
- We demonstrate our competitive advantage by leveraging our global scale, our global capabilities, and our local market focus.
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit.
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile approach and enable business outcomes.
- You thrive in teams and enjoy getting things done together.
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters.
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up.
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary and benefits packages.
- A growth trajectory that extends upward and outward, encouraging you to follow your passions and learn new skills.
- A focus on growing your career path with us.
- Flexible work policies and strong work-life balance.
- Professional development and leadership opportunities.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Prime HiresWhy Work Here?
At Prime Hires our mandate is simple – provide top-tier talent to our clients and unsurpassed career opportunities to our candidates.
At Prime Hires our mandate is simple – provide top-tier talent to our clients and unsurpassed career opportunities to our candidates while ensuring the best fit for both. We are perfectionists who excel at working to ensure we have a perfect match. With experience spanning almost 3 decades and offices across North America, we have built our reputation on the strong relationships and trust of our clients and candidates. Our expertise is in Temporary, Contract and Permanent placements in Finance, Accounting, Administrative & Clerical, Office Operations, Contact Centre, and Technology.
Get fresh Financial Services Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.