Customer Service Professional- Hybrid
- $25 Hourly
Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Contract Length: 6 months
Pay Rate: $25.03
Hours: Rotational shifts, Monday-Friday 9:00am-9:00pm
Location: Halifax, NS
· Bilingual Customer Representative will be responsible for managing all aspects of customer service
· Answering inquiries via phone and e-mail, taking orders, and follow up services.
· Customers may be internal or external with requests of varying degrees of complexity.
· Provide timely, accurate responses to customer inquiries about products and services.
· Maintain a calm and professional demeanor in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
· Continuously learn new applications, products, and services to stay up to date.
· Demonstrate exceptional technical capabilities, research skills, and attention to detail.
· Contribute to a supportive, diverse, and thriving workplace as part of a high-performing team.
· Must be bilingual in French and English
· Previous customer service experience in retail, call centre, or service industry
· Must have strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
· Flexibility to accommodate a rotating work schedule covering a range of hours
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
At Prime Hires our mandate is simple – provide top-tier talent to our clients and unsurpassed career opportunities to our candidates.
At Prime Hires our mandate is simple – provide top-tier talent to our clients and unsurpassed career opportunities to our candidates while ensuring the best fit for both. We are perfectionists who excel at working to ensure we have a perfect match. With experience spanning almost 3 decades and offices across North America, we have built our reputation on the strong relationships and trust of our clients and candidates. Our expertise is in Temporary, Contract and Permanent placements in Finance, Accounting, Administrative & Clerical, Office Operations, Contact Centre, and Technology.
Prime HiresHalifax, NS
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.