Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Contract Duration: 6 months
Hours: The hours could fluctuate between 30.0 to 37.5 hrs, the hours can range between 8.:30 to 16:30
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Keying in application (about 4-5 pages from fax)
- Responsible for operating data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data.
- If all applications are not complete before end of day, overtime will be required
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Familiar with computers
- Fast and efficient type (alpha and numeric)
- Available for overtime (will know the day of)
-Attention to detail
- Eager to learn
-Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Good English & French reading, speaking and writing skills
-High school diploma
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.