Prime Hires Mississauga, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
As a member of the company's Legal Department's Account Recovery Services team you will work in a fast-paced legal environment delivering quality services to our client, the Canadian Customer Assistance group.
Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
What you will achieve in this role:
• Data inputting and preparation of various legal documents
• Preparation of correspondence with customers, other Bank staff, external law firms, Courts and agents
• Providing quality service and professionalism at every interaction
• Prioritizing and managing workflow to ensure quality and efficiency, meeting deadlines and being flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities
• Responding promptly and thoroughly to requests for information
• Taking initiative to identify and recommend improvements in job functions
• Using software programs and other departmental tools or equipment with ease, efficiency and providing appropriate documents/information that team members require
• Administrative duties as required including filing, copying, scanning, billing, mail, archiving, reporting, etc.
What you will bring to this role:
1. General computer literacy is required (Outlook, Word, Excel)
2. Well organized and able to independently manage your workload
3. Handle confidential matters with appropriate discretion
4. Strong communication skills, both written and interpersonal, along with above average reading and comprehension ability
5. Ability to work cooperatively with other staff members and have the flexibility to take on any tasks assigned to meet Department needs
6. An enthusiastic team player continually striving for service excellence
7. Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Prime HiresWhy Work Here?
At Prime Hires our mandate is simple – provide top-tier talent to our clients and unsurpassed career opportunities to our candidates.
At Prime Hires our mandate is simple – provide top-tier talent to our clients and unsurpassed career opportunities to our candidates while ensuring the best fit for both. We are perfectionists who excel at working to ensure we have a perfect match. With experience spanning almost 3 decades and offices across North America, we have built our reputation on the strong relationships and trust of our clients and candidates. Our expertise is in Temporary, Contract and Permanent placements in Finance, Accounting, Administrative & Clerical, Office Operations, Contact Centre, and Technology.