- The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment for assigned positions within the healthcare system.
- Achieving talent acquisition through the development of recruiting and selection strategies for sourcing that address the current and future workforce needs at the hospital and regional level.
- Sourcing and screening candidates for assigned job openings, ensuring minimum qualifications are met, and coordinates and tracks interviews with hiring managers.
- Works closely with hiring managers, other facility human resource staff, senior leadership, and external vendors to ensure that recruiting practice meet the organization's needs.
- High school diploma/GED, required. Bachelor's Degree in human resources, business or a related field preferred.
- Two years of talent acquisition experience to include sourcing, screening and interviewing, healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience developing and negotiating job offers.
- Experience with electronic applicant tracking systems.
- Experience using a variety of sourcing techniques to attract active and passive candidates.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs required.
- Demonstrates positive interpersonal and effective communications skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
Name: Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Street: 555 East Hardy Street