The Registered Nurse provides direct care in the outpatient wound care clinic as well as evaluating inpatient wounds. Communicate with physicians / charge nurse / co workers, as appropriate regarding changes in the patients treatment, clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies. Has the ability to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
Education and Work Experience
- Must have current and valid license as a Registered Nurse issued by the state.
- BCLS (AHA) upon hire and maintain current.
- Previous Acute Care hospital experience preferred.
- Previous Wound care knowledge and or experience preferred (1 Year).
- Wound Care Certification within first year of hire Wound, Ostomy, Continence (WOC) Certification preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf