EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT EDUCATOR
32 HOURS PER WEEK
The Clinical Educator provides educational services for areas of clinical and patient care services to attain the Hospital’s objectives, mission and values established by corporate administration. Supports corporate-wide programs, policies and procedures developed to assess, evaluate and meet the needs of the patient. Assists with development and implementation of education plans for providing training in all clinical settings. The Clinical Educator provides hands on training for clinical staff to support the educational goals for the hospital. Implements an effective, ongoing training program to measure, assess and improve the quality of care, treatment and services delivered to all patients. The Clinical Educator shall work collaboratively with the CNO and Nursing Directors to provide educational services to staff.
SAINT MARY'S EMPLOYEES MUST BE EMPLOYED IN THEIR CURRENT POSITION A MINIMUM OF SIX MONTHS AND HAVE NO DISCIPLINE WITHIN THE PAST SIX MONTHS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION.
Education and Work Experience
- Must have a current and valid Nevada State Nursing license.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Current BLS (AHA) certification required.
- Minimum 5 years clinical working experience in specialty areas required - EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
- Minimum 3 years clinical education/instructor experience preferred.
- Requires coaching, mentoring, consultation and strong communication and organizational skills..
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf