PLEASE NOTE: This position is only open to current Saint Mary's employees.
Department: Behavioral Health
Status: Full Time
The Case Manager RN is responsible for the quality and resource management of all patients that are admitted to the facility from the point of their admission and across the continuum of the health care management. Works on behalf of the advocate, promoting cost containment and demonstrates leadership to integrate the health care providers to achieve a perceived seamless delivery of care. The methodology is designed to facilitate and insure the achievement of quality, clinical and cost-effective outcomes and to perform a holistic and comprehensive admission and concurrent review of the medical record for the medical necessity, intensity of service and severity of illness.
1. Two (2) years clinical experience in an acute care setting within the last 5 years.
2. Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada.
3. Must be able to communicate in English (Speak, Write)
4. Demonstrates: - excellent communication skills both verbal and written - ability to facilitate and collaborate with an interdisciplinary team - flexibility to manage multiple complex cases simultaneously - attention to detail and follow-up - critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
5. Current BLS (AHA) certificate
6. Case Management Certification (CCM) preferred.
Current Saint Mary's employees must be in their current position for a minimum of six calendar months and not received any disciplinary action within the last six months to apply and be considered for a transfer.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Name: Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center
Street: 235 West 6th Street
Post End Date: 9/17/2019