Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
The Project Engineer is responsible for various tasks and projects related to pre-construction and construction.
- Provide project engineering support for construction projects.
- Ability to interact with supervisors, contractors and construction team to insure construction work complies with all construction documents, drawings, specifications, standards and codes.
- Coordinate with team to ensure project goals and expectations are met.
- Prepare project planning, assist with submittals and procurement.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management or equivalent combination of technical training and/or related experience.
- 2+ Years in construction and/or real estate development with field experience.
- Working knowledge and ability to manage the RFI and submittal process.
- Basic estimating and take-off skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent planning skills.
- Read and interpret building plans and related construction documents.
- Proficiency with personal computers and MS Office and Primavera Contract Manager Required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and maintain effective working relationships with the project team.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Prime Group. While only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
Prime Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer