Land Development Superintendent
Prime Group US Fort Myers, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reports to: COO
The Land Development Superintendent is responsible for all duties related to converting raw land into construction-ready parcels, ensuring that the physical condition of the construction project satisfies ownership and management objectives. The Land Development Superintendent works with the organizations COO coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Responsible for scheduling, coordinating and monitoring all aspects of land development from site clean-up to completion of finished parcels for homes and final acceptance of the tract.
- Direct and coordinate work of the projects subcontractors and will be responsible for supervising Assistant Superintendents, Field Engineers, Interns and professional workers in their area of responsibility.
- Drive operations to manage land development in a timely manner while focus on safety and quality.
- Develop and maintain strong, productive supplier and trade contractor relationships. Communicate company’s quality and performance standards to each trade contractor and supplier. Conduct periodic work inspections to ensure that those standards are met.
- Serve as a leader to build and develop a strong team to support and sustain profitable growth and provide opportunities for personal and professional growth for our team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and vendors to increase profitable and sustainable growth.
- Plan specifications to ensure complete understanding of all project requirements.
- Develop project plans, phases and schedules and effectively communicate plan and schedule changes, alternate work assignments, change orders and scope revisions to the project team.
- Oversee administrative deliverables to minimize risk and allow for timely and accurate decisions.
- Must have good communication skills, written skills, computer skills and people skills that represent the integrity and philosophy of the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, urban land development or related field required.
- At least 4 years of experience in urban land development or the equivalent in education and experience.
- Must have experience in earth movement, storm drainage, sewerage, water and fire water mains, pavement, electricity and processes related to land development.
- Excellent proficiency interpreting site plans, civil plans and must have knowledge of soil mechanics, irrigation and landscaping plans.
- Proven track record of successfully leading and directing project management and construction teams, projects and processes.
- Project Management, Supervision, Tracking Job Costs, Planning, Performance Management.
- Must be a detail minded professional with the ability to organize, manage and coordinate design and construction activities of major projects.
- Must have strong knowledge and experience with all applicable Florida building codes.
- Experience working on hospitality, multi-family residential, or senior living facilities is highly desirable.
- Have proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with a focus on completing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to anticipate the COO's needs and proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing issues.
- Highly proficient with personal computers, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and maintain effective working relationships with vendors, clients, co-workers and management team.
MUST INCLUDE RESUME, PROJECT LIST AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS
ADDITIONAL JOB OPENINGS:
The project will also require the need for heavy machinery operators, superintendent assistants and skilled labor with experience in land development and earth movement.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Prime Group. While only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Quality & Service - Quality and Service is a hallmark of every Prime Group project and a consistent attribute of each Prime Group partner and employee. It defines how we work, our dedication and commitment to a job thoroughly well done. Learn more about our quality and service by getting to know more about our people, projects and services.
Prime Group US
About - Prime Group is a multifaceted, company with a vision toward improved, hospitality, commercial and residential real estate construction, development and management products and services. Our focus is comprehensive with an integrated approach that effectively maximizes the strengths of our affiliates and in-house professionals. The result has been an amazing record of stability and steady growth both internationally and within the US. Quality & Service - Quality and Service is a hallmark of every Prime Group project and a consistent attribute of each Prime Group partner and employee. It defines how we work, our dedication and commitment to a job thoroughly well done. Learn more about our quality and service by getting to know more about our people, projects and services.
AddressFort Myers, FL
ConstructionView all jobs at Prime Group US