Electric Motor Technician
Prime Electric Motors, Inc Portland, ME
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is an opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive environment while developing a long-term career.
Electrical mechanics - perform some or all of the following duties while upholding all aspects of Safety Programs and Safety Policies:
· Test and observe electrical, electronic and mechanical components and systems using testing and measuring instruments;
· Troubleshoot and repair electric motors, hydroelectric generators, pumps, generators and other electro-mechanical equipment;
· Perform static or dynamic balancing of armatures or rotors by welding, brazing or soldering electrical connections and by aligning and adjusting parts;
· Operate Fork Truck and Overhead Crane;
· Operate Class C Vehicles;
· Must be able to Lift and Carry 75 lbs;
· Perform on-site servicing and repair.
Position is hands on, and requires attention to detail.
Overtime is mandatory when needed.
Travel is seldom but will be mandatory if needed (company vehicle provided)
Hourly pay rate is commensurate with experience.
Valid driver's license and hand tools required.
Prime Electric Motors, IncWhy Work Here?
Opportunity to develop skills for a long-term career with a safe, supportive and growing company.
Prime Electric Motors, an EASA member and fast growing company, provides solid owner-operated service with personal attention and supervision. Top quality, cost efficient workmanship. Highly trained and certified technicians totaling over 100 years of combined industry experience with an excellent safety rating using advanced condition report and tracking system software. State-of-the-art equipment with an in-house VPI system at our 14,000 square foot facility. 24/7 emergency pickup and service.
72 Sanford DrivePortland, ME
ManufacturingView all jobs at Prime Electric Motors, Inc