Assistant Brand Manager
At Prime Consulting Firm, We provide transformative training experiences that drive performance for our team members and revenue for our clients. We’ve trained the top performers in the marketing industry to be the best at providing quality customer service, driving brand awareness, and creating cost-effective marketing strategies that drive market share for our clients.
We're looking for curious minds, big-picture thinkers, and people who are always yearning to learn more. Our Assistant Brand Manager is ambitious, highly creative, has a passion for marketing, and is enthusiastic about building client brands and motivating people to succeed.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the brand marketing and communications team with everyday field activities and duties from progress reports to internal meetings and client engagement
- Assist in the execution of field marketing and brand awareness campaigns that meet market share and revenue goals
- Collaborate with the marketing and brand awareness team to determine target audience preferences and develop and implement brand strategies to suit their needs
- Cooperate with agency partners to plan and execute integrated brand awareness and field marketing initiatives
- Educate the target audience about our brands and positively promote the brand at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Need to Succeed:
- You like helping others and you're eager to be a part of a mission-driven company.
- Working in a fast-paced atmosphere makes you feel energized.
- You're adaptable to change.
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
Other requirements include:
- 1-2 years experience in an industry related to brand management, marketing, sales, and/or customer service
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Strong project management skills
- Professional drive with a desire to learn
- Willingness and ability to work cross-functionally and cooperatively to seek information or solve problems in support of the team's objectives
- Familiarity with the latest marketing trends and best practices
This is not a remote position. Candidates should live within a reasonable commuting distance of our Pittsburgh office.
Powered by JazzHR
Prime Consulting FirmPittsburgh, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.