Support Specialist (SaaS)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Prime Care Technologies is a leader in providing SaaS to long-term care facilities throughout the US. With our continued growth comes additional opportunities. We are currently recruiting for a Support Specialist for one of our web-based dashboard solutions.
The Support Specialist is responsible for managing customer expectations through the implementation process by tracking all stages of the implementation. Communicates and follows up with customers with regards to any implementation problems or customer concerns and works with internal team to resolve issues. After implementation, continues to work with account manager and clients to provide customer service and support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversees and tracks all stages of customer implementation for specific product or service
• Ensures implementation deadlines are met
• Conducts customer training related to features and operation of products
• May prepare customer training agendas
• Under direction of the Customer Experience Manager, reviews customer setup mapping documents and data files for compliance with standards
• Assist with data connectivity as directed by appropriate method
• Under direction of the Customer Experience Manager, resolve implementation problems or customer concerns, ensuring a timely and successful implementation
• May write, design, edit and maintain documents and training materials for assigned product.
• With guidance, perform general data testing and troubleshooting for dashboard and report data
• Inform appropriate internal personnel of project progress and identifies and minimizes potential risks
• Inform appropriate internal personnel of any problems or concerns expressed by customers during or after implementation
• Communicate product improvement requests through the Director of Product Management
• Under the direction of the Customer Experience Manager provide customer account representation as the implementation progresses and throughout the ongoing customer experience
• Review report requests from customers and provides information to the account manager for spec clarification and submitting to developers for time requirement
• Operates under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent action
• Perform other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES)
• Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent work experience as project manager in software or technical product services
• Prior customer service experience required
• Possess analytical skills and is able to resolve general technical problems and business problems
• Excellent writing, editing, communication and interpersonal skills required
• Solid PC skills
• Able to effectively speak and present to small and midsize audiences
• Possess excellent organizational and time management skills
• Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Able to give and follow complex directions
• Possess strong interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Able to work effectively with co-workers, subordinates and supervisors and customers
Prime Care Technologies offers a full line of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. We also offer a company-sponsored 401(k) with a match. Located in Gwinnett County, we offer a competitive salary without the downtown commute
Prime Care TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
A great company without the downtown Atlanta commute.
6650 Sugarloaf Parkway DuluthDuluth, GA