- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Prime Care Technologies is a Managed Service Provider located in Duluth, GA. We are currently recruiting for an administrative assistant to join our team. To be considered for this position, candidates must have a valid Georgia driver's license, a sunny disposition and the ability to move from task to task quickly. As a member of the HR team, discretion and confidentiality are a MUST. Due to the nature of the work, this is not a remote position.
This position is responsible for executing a variety of administrative, clerical, business and office support activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist executives in creating and editing documents, spreadsheets and presentations as needed.
• Sort and file correspondence, and perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence, writing reports, and answering main phone line.
• Assist in various accounting, human resources, sales and legal related administrative tasks.
• Maintains confidentiality of all HR, legal or financial documents that may be viewed as part of everyday tasks.
• Coordinate employee business travel while maintaining cost control and creates travel documentation as needed.
• Open and distribute mail and manage office document filing systems.
• Under the direction of HR, helps recruit, schedule and hire non-exempt employees.
• Provide data entry and other assistance to Accounts Payable.
• Responsible for maintaining log (mileage, repair performed) of company vehicle repairs and maintenance and initiating repairs as necessary.
• Coordinate office maintenance and office equipment maintenance and repairs (HVAC, security system, etc.)
• Provide proof reading, copying and distribution support to C-Suite.
• Coordinate client visits and employee events, i.e. recognition, including ordering and preparing lunches, room preparation, room cleanup and purchasing and/or ordering supplies.
• Order and maintain adequate levels of office supplies, cleaning and break room supplies.
• Water office plants and assist in maintaining office presentation.
• Research, order and ship customer holiday gifts and other customer marketing initiatives.
• Manage annual task of obtaining signatures and scanning tax returns
• Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES)
• High school diploma required. Associates Degree preferred.
• 2+ years of administrative support experience.
• Experience working in corporate accounting or human resources department preferred.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Suite of products, i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
• Must have regular and dependable attendance.
• Must be friendly and approachable.
• Must have a valid Georgia driver’s license.
• Must have strong work ethic.
• Must be well organized and a self-starter.
• Must be able to follow standard filing procedures.
• Must be detail oriented, with a professional attitude and appearance.
• Must be reliable and flexible as priorities change.
• Knowledge of operating standard office equipment.
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter who will voluntarily tackle new projects and identify when an analysis may be beneficial to company.
Prime Care Technologies
6650 Sugarloaf ParkwayDuluth, GA
Get fresh Prime 7 jobs daily straight to your inbox!