Prime Care Services, Inc. is hiring staff for several positions at its men's residential facility. The community living facility, located in St. Paul's West Side neighborhood, provides 24-hour support to up to four adult individuals with mental and physical health diagnoses, traumatic brain injuries (TBI), and/or addiction disorders. The house is looking for staff to fill the following positions:
- Asleep overnight staff (10:00PM-8:00AM): Full-time, 35 hours per week with an alternating one week on/one week off schedule. Pay for asleep overnight staff starts at $9.
- Weekday AM Staff (~8:00AM-3:00PM): Full-time, 35 hours per week with opportunities for overtime. Pay for AM staff starts at $13.
- Weekend PM Staff (~3:00PM-10:00PM): Full-time, 35 hours per week with opportunities for overtime. Pay for PM staff starts at $13.
- Weekend (~8:00AM-5:00PM): Part-time (or FT overtime if desired in addition to one of the above 3 positions), 20 hours every other weekend. Pay for weekend staff starts at $13.
- Completing paperwork and office filing
- Assist individuals with daily living activities
- Communicate ongoing support results and updates to individuals and their team
- Collaborate with individuals and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Administering medications
- Transporting residents to appointments
- Previous experience in working with people with needs or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with the people we serve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills