Customer Service Specialist position interfaces with customers via face to face, email, inbound & outbound calls. This position provides customer service support and resolution of non-routine problems regarding client's product or services.
Company Information: A fast-growing online retail company, specializing in stock Cabinets & More with superior customer service.
Benefits: Health, dental and vision insurance, STD, LTD, life insurance, and inner company growth possibilities. 401K contributions available after 1 year.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to resolve customer issues that are non-standard/unstructured and require some clarification or conceptual thinking
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing the opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Maintain broad knowledge of client products and/or services
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Offer additional products and/or services
- Track, document and retrieve customer information in our sales platform
- Answer, receive and respond to incoming customer phone calls & emails
- Plan and prioritize customer requests so that all needs are met in a timely fashion
- Research, hold and change customer orders
- Process and refund customer payments
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Help customers navigate the website and troubleshoot IT problems
- Research and track customer orders and relay information to the customer
- High school diploma with one year-plus of customer service experience preferred
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Ability to learn including strong problem-solving skills
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Able to rotate shifts, as needed
Education: Some college/work experience preferred
Microsoft Office, Sales, Customer Service Experience
If you are looking for something new, challenging and exciting then please request an interview. The possibilities are broad and the opportunities are endless with Prime Cabinetry.