Customer Service Fundraiser - Up to $22\hr + $500 HIRING BONUS!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Prime Apex Acquisitions is looking for a Customer Service Fundraiser to support on-site community fundraising campaigns and create a significant social impact on behalf of charities and non-profit organizations.
We offer the training and support necessary to ensure that as the newest member of our team, you achieve optimal results and enjoy a rewarding and fulfilling work experience. Our culture stands out as being one of inclusion, diversity, camaraderie and equal opportunity. Our goal is to unlock your potential and allow you to do the best work of your life!
· Authorization to work in Canada.
· Spoken English (Intermediate)
· Availability to work on-site
· Availability to commit long term and full time (40 hrs per week)
· Experience in sales, fundraising, hospitality, or public relations is an asset but not required - we provide full, paid training!
· Effective communication skills and the ability to present information clearly
· Quick learners with a great attitude, enthusiastic personality and a desire to make a difference!
· Fun, Friendly, Personable, Outgoing People!
What we offer:
· Full employment position with guaranteed hourly wage
· Hourly pay up to $22 per hour (no commissions)
· Earn a $500 Hiring Bonus upon completion of required hours (conditions apply)
· Extended health care benefits (after 3 months of full-time employment)
· Shifts available from Monday to Friday (No weekends)
· Daily training and continuous support for those who qualify and wish to advance
· Competitive and fun team culture
· Opportunities to travel
· Participate in local awareness and fundraising campaigns in residential communities and/or high traffic points in the city
· Activities include neighborhood canvassing, engaging with members of the public by promoting at mall kiosks and/or events
· Fundraise on behalf of charities and non-profit clients
· Seek out new support for our clients’ missions
· Daily one-on-one interaction with potential donors
· Receive daily & weekly feedback and support from management
If you apply for this job, our team will review your application and contact you via phone/email to move on to our next stage. We have a 2-step interview process that includes a job shadow to confirm your eligibility for the position.
PAA is one of the largest on-site professional fundraising companies in North America. Our teams of professionally trained representatives participate in community fundraising campaigns that have made a significant social impact on behalf of a list of distinguished non-profit clients including the Canadian Red Cross, UNICEF, the Canadian National Institute for the Blind, the World Wildlife Fund and Plan International Canada.
Learn more about us through the links below:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Prime Apex Acquisitions is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor. We encourage talented individuals of all backgrounds to apply.
We look forward to meeting you!
Prime Apex Acquisitions Inc.
4720 Kingsway StreetBurnaby, BC
Get fresh Charity Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.