We are seeking a Administrative assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for directing customers to the appropriate department that can best serve their needs. Also, assisting other employees with various company procedures.
- Answering calls from customers, vendors and other calls
- Employee time tracking and data entry into Quick Books
- Communicating with service technicians
- Scheduling and monitoring technicians for air conditioning service and maintenance
- Document and update customer records
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Multi tasking
- Permitting paperwork and working with construction documents.
- Working in fast pace Air Conditioning company.
- Attendance and punctuality a must!
- Previous experience in customer service with Air Conditioning companies, construction or trade related companies.
- Experience with construction documents, contracts, and permitting process.
- General knowledge of the Air Conditioning trade and the construction industry.
- Quick Books experience a must
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* 40+ hrs every week all year
* Advanced training available and encouraged.
*Great work environment
Prime Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Inc
Why Work Here?Prime Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Inc. has been serving the Bay Area since 1997. We are a full service and installation air conditioning company serving the entire Tampa Bay Area. *Excellent Benefits *Top Pay *Paid Holidays * 40+ hrs every week all year * Advanced training available and encouraged. *Great work environment
Great company that treats all employees with respect and offers many opportunities including training for advancement. IMMEDIATE OPENING