Welcome to the world of Prime 8 Consulting, a world where we can’t wait to get up in the morning. Really, it’s true. We love our jobs and it shows. Our work is an extension of who we are, and our personality and enthusiasm are infused into everything we create. We value the relationship between employees, customers, and end-users, because we know that to be truly successful, all parts need to understand and work together to be happy and fulfilled. Our goal is always the same: to listen, learn and deliver mind-blowing solutions that make our clients shine.
We believe that people are our greatest assets. In our rapidly expanding company, we seek individuals who embody our core values and want to contribute to a collaborative, energetic and prosperous workplace. In turn, to attract and retain the best consultants we offer meaningful work, competitive salaries, and comprehensive benefits.
By looking deeper, staying hands on, and keeping our eyes ahead, we seek to deliver high-quality experiences for our employees, customers, and the community.
Marketing Program Manager
As a professional with a Product Marketing, Product Management, and Marketing Program Management background, you have a strategic focus and ability to execute on a product or program marketing strategy. You have a passion for messaging, positioning, competitive differentiation, events, demos, working with multiple stakeholders and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels. If this sounds like you, you are a Prime 8 Marketing Program Manager.
- Responsible for creating and developing innovative marketing programs – strategy and execution
- Develop positioning, messaging, demos, and manage events
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Aid in content development relating to the project
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing, Product Management, Marketing Program Management, Marketing Planning or relevant experience
- Proven experience as a Marketing Program Manager responsible for developing marketing strategy, positioning, messaging, demos, managing events or similar forms
- Balanced expertise in both strategy development and program execution
- Experience working with executives and across a large organization
- Familiarity of project/program management techniques and methods
- Ability to partner with various personalities and management styles
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to edit and provide feedback
- Ability to work cross-functionally and exert influence
- Detailed orientation with drive for outcomes and task completion
- Bsc/BA in a management, marketing, business, communications, writing field or equivalent experience
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability