Welcome to the world of Prime 8 Consulting, a world where we can’t wait to get up in the morning. Really, it’s true. We love our jobs and it shows. Our work is an extension of who we are, and our personality and enthusiasm are infused into everything we create. We value the relationship between employees, customers, and end-users, because we know that to be truly successful, all parts need to understand and work together to be happy and fulfilled. Our goal is always the same: to listen, learn and deliver mind-blowing solutions that make our clients shine.
We believe that people are the greatest assets. At Prime 8, we seek individuals who embody our core values and want to contribute to a collaborative, energetic and prosperous workplace. In turn, to attract and retain the best consultants we offer meaningful work, competitive salaries, and comprehensive benefits.
By looking deeper, staying hands on, and keeping our eyes ahead, we seek to deliver high-quality experiences for our employees, customers, and the community.
Marketing Communications Manager
You are a critical thinker who is self-motivated and intellectually curious. You love to communicate and find multiple ways to get the message out. Highly focused and determined, you’re a standout colleague with strong leadership qualities. You are well respected by your peers and driven to stay on brand. You are a Prime 8 Marketing Communications Manager.
You are highly motivated and find great pride in being responsible for end-to-end marketing communications planning, strategy, execution, and optimization. You will be instrumental in driving marketing transformation infrastructure and policies, and therefore, should have a strong foundational knowledge of multidisciplinary communication tools including traditional and digital media.
- Lead communication strategy development and planning for scalable marketing and engagement programs aligned with business priorities and audience needs
- Develop, manage and optimize marketing communications strategy and initiatives
- Define and develop proof of concepts to test creative programs that can scale
- 3+ years of related experience
- Proven and substantive track record in formulating and driving marketing communications through multiple platforms reaching target audiences
- Proven experience in harnessing data to enhance communications and engagement strategies, messaging and actions
- Experience in managing marketing professionals and developing marketing talent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or relevant field or equivalent experience
- Ability to evaluate marketing capabilities of agencies and vendors and manage them to obtain optimal results
- Ability to engage with C-Level audiences, present to large groups and be a spokesperson for the client
- Organizational agility, impact, and influence with cross-functional collaboration